Meet Founders, Corporate Partners, Sponsors, Investors, and make game changing connections.
The one week residency program in Washington DC will give you a chance to meet other founders participating in DDX17 and other community members within the tiphub community. We’ll explore Washington DC and also explore key parts of the ecosystem, and focus on developing as a founder and emerging executive. You’ll get one on one sessions with the tiphub team and mentors, meet with investors and corporate partners, and get to meet other founders and professionals at networking meetings and events.
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING THE RESIDENCY
- Focus on improving your superpowers as a founder
- Sessions focused on learning from experts in content areas like sales, design thinking, leadership, and finance
- Resources for your company
- Good Food. (Co-Founder of tiphub, Adebayo Dawodu, is promising he’ll cook 2 dinners. He’s a great chef.)
- Become part of a global community of founders building amazing companies
- Meet other founders in the DDX17 batch.