You’re in the early days, searching for product-market fit, you’ve identified a key segment of users, have a solid team and some kind of revenue. Our focus is to help you on that path by providing additional knowledge, partnership, investment, and technology support. We reach into our network to connect you with potential mentors and partners, and we leverage our community to help you get key contacts and partnership opportunities. Our goal is to be the support that helps you take your company to the next level.
What we’re looking for
- The Startup must have been launched within the last 2 years
- If the Startup has received external funding, it can only be up to USD 0.5m
- The Startup must have a demonstrable product or service (Minimum Viable Product, MVP)
- The founders of the Startup must be prepared to talk about it in public
- The Startup must be in the following sectors: Health, Education/Job Preparedness, Smart Energy, Logistics, Fintech, Agritech or enabling more efficient commerce for SMEs. We are also interested in how companies are leveraging emerging technology like blockchain, artificial intelligence, virtual reality, etc.
To get a better understanding take a look at previous companies here and our selection process here (The here should link to the diaspora demo selection process page)
What’s in it for me?
- Access to tiphub content library- Once accepted, you’ll receive access to 10 hours of content focused on helping you think through basic assumptions, investment readiness, along with documents to help you think through your some of the key areas discussed.
- One week residency- We’ll host you in Washington DC for a week. You’ll get to meet founders, partners, and sponsors in an informal setting. You’ll also get a chance to enhance your capabilities as a founder.
- Perks- We have key relationships with corporate partners that provide support to early stage companies. Comes out to about $75,000 in perks.
- Tiphub community- get access to potential mentors, investors, and potential partners.
- Founders- Join a thriving and successful community of founders all over the world who push and support each other.